понедељак, 3. август 2015.

Filled Under:

Coloccini pledges future to Newcastle

Fabricio Coloccini has told manager Steve McClaren that he wants to stay at Newcastle for the rest of his career.
The Argentine defender is being chased by Crystal Palace , but has assured McClaren that he aims to finish his playing days at St James' Park after spending the last seven seasons at the club.
"He has a year left on his contract and Newcastle has always been his preferred choice," the Newcastle manager said .
"I know there has been a lot of speculation, but my indication is that he wants to stay here and take the club forward.
"He is coming towards the end of his career and he wants to finish it here. I said 'great, that will do me' Those are the kind of words I like to hear. Let's just get him on the field of play now."

0 коментара:

Постави коментар