понедељак, 3. август 2015.

Filled Under:

Jose Mourinho accuses Arsene Wenger of snubbing him TWICE after Arsenal beat Chelsea at Wembley

Jose Mourinho has accused Arsene Wenger of deliberately snubbing him as their bitter feud plunged to new depths at Wembley.

Wenger finally ended his Mourinho hoodoo with a first win in 14 attempts over his arch rival after Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain’s stunning winner fired Arsenal to aCommunity Shield win over Chelsea.
But Wenger was in the spotlight at full-time twice - first when he walked down the tunnel and then when he appeared to swerve a potential handshake with his fierce enemy as the Blues boss congratulated Arsenal’s players for their victory.
Mourinho said: “I was doing what the status of my club and my status as a manager I think I have to do for myself and the club which is to be there for the winners, to wait for them in a point that you only miss me if you want to miss me.

See how Arsene Wenger ignores and not greets Jose Mourinho :

0 коментара:

Постави коментар